All prices are approximate and may vary.
Check-in: from 17 to 20 o'clock ; Check-out: until 10 o’clock; Accepted payments: only cash; Terms for the booking: the booking is considered completed ONLY through the payment of a deposit of the 30-50% of the total amount through a bank credit transfer. The deposit, if the guests for any reasons cannot arrive on the booked date, cannot be refunded but remains at the their disposal without time limit for another period BUT ONLY FOR A STAY HAVING THE SAVE TERMS OF THAT BOOKED BEFORE that means for the same total amount. Settlement: the settlement of what booked, paid off of the down payment, must be paid AT THE ARRIVAL together with the delivery of the documents for the registration of the guests. Extra of what initially booked will be paid on the departure day. At the arrival guests have also to deposit a caution money of 50 euro for things or linen damaged on the stay in the room or outside that will oblige the agritourism to extra expenses to a buy a new object or to make something be cleaned by others.
- Service of restaurant for guests who do not overnight here (booking requested): typical emilian cousine with fixed menù at the cost of 24 euro per person, wine not included (higher prices during particular festivities). Children up to 6 years old: it is made a 50 per cent discount on meals;
- Service of restaurant for guests who overnight here:
Breakfast: in our overnight's price is included a continental breakfast (bread, marmelades, honey, a croissant or a piece of cake). For guest who prefer an international breakfast (cheese, salumi, eggs) it is necessary to pay a supplement of 6 euro/ 3 euro for children up to 6 years old per day;
1) " Menù Bologna" (complete menù): typical emilian cousine with fixed menù at the cost of 20 euro per person, wine not included (higher prices during particular festivities). Children up to 6 years old: it is made a 50 per cent discount on meals;
2) "Menù Piccola Raieda" (little menù) at 12 euro per person wine not included and 6 euro for children up to 6 years old (only for guests who overnight 7 or more nights);
ACTIVITIES IN THE FARMHOUSE:
BAPTISM OF THE SADDLE (for children up to 10 years old): 16 euro per child;
LESSONS IN THE RIDING STABLE (for beginners): -1 hour of lesson in the riding stable costs 20 euro per person; -10 hours of lessons in the riding stable cost 180 euro per person (10% discount);
HORSEBACK TOURS AND RIDING TREKS (for riders with medium-good experience): - 1 hour of horseback tour costs 22 euro per person; - 10 hours of horseback tours cost 198 euro per person (10% discount); - half a day of riding trek (about 3 hours of riding) costs 55 euro per person; - whole day riding out (about 4 hours of riding) costs 75 euro with the possibility of pic-nic at the cost of 10 euro per person, barbecue during the trip (price to be agreed upon) or lunch in a restaurant (price changes according to the different places); - RIDING TREKS FROM 2 TO 7 DAYS (minimum 4 persons): for the riding treks in program you can also follow us on Facebook; if interested for different periods, let us know!
GUIDED TREKKING BY FEET INSIDE THE NATURAL RESERVE OF THE PLIOCENIC SPUR: for groups with lunch at the end by our farm-house;
TREKKING BY FEET WITH PACK HORSE: trekking inside the Natural Reserve of the Pliocenic Spur with our giudes and a pack horse to bring the necessary for the pic-nic (we need a certain number of guests; price to be agreed upon);
PACKAGES ALL HORSE FOR TWO OR THREE DAYS: programs both for beginners and experienced riders;
HORSEBACK RIDING TREKKING SCHOOL (minimum 4 persons): 7 days with half-board and brown bag lunches during the riding trek, 2 hours of riding lessons for the first three days and 3 days of daisy riding treks (coming back in the evening to the agriturismo for the dinner and the overnight);
RIDING TREK'S TASTING (minimum 4 persons): 2 overnights in agriturismo with half-board, brown bag lunches and 2 days of daisy riding trek (coming back in the evening to the agriturismo for the dinner and the overnight);
WINE-GASTRONOMIC RUNS: Visits to wine cellars, mills and dairies. The guests will be directed, or eventually taken to these places (cost to be agreed) by a guide-interpreter who speaks english and german.
DIDACTICAL FARM (for groups or schools): programms concerning the horse; the bees; the Natural Reserve of the Pliocenic Spur; the battle of Brento and the Gothic Line; weeks for children.
PARTICIPATION IN SEASONAL FARMING ACTIVITIES;
FREE USE OF MOUNTAIN-BIKES AND SWIMMING-POOL: at guests' disposal a couple of mountain-bikes and swimming-pool of 4X2,5 metres high 1 metre, perfect for children (available from June to September, depending on the weather);
NOTES TO THE PRICES PER PERSON INDICATED FOR EACH ROOM:
- FOR ONLY ONE OVERNIGHT half-board is required;
WINE IS NOT INCLUDED;
CHILDREN UP TO 6 YEARS OLD: in this case the prices per person will be lower as the children up to 6 years old have a 50% discount on meals;
- FULL BOARD: For guests who stay a week-end (2 nights) the price per person with full board indicated includes 2 lunches and 2 dinners; for the guests who stay 3-6 NIGHTS full board (Menù Piccola Raieda at lunch and Menù Bologna at dinner) at 32 euro per day per person wine not included, 16 euro for children up to 6 years old (not possible during festivities); for guests who stay 7 nights and choose the full board treatment, this includes 7 dinners and 6 lunches;
-VALIDITY OF THE PRICE PER PERSON: the prices per person indicated for each room are valid only if all the beds indicated for that kind of room are booked; in the case for example of a double room booked from only one person or of a room for 4 booked only from 3 people the prices per person will have an additional charge;
- WINTER SEASON: we accept BOOKINGS ONLY FOR AT LEAST 3 OVERNIGHTS.
Ask for more details when you make your reservation