Via Fornace, 1, Gragnano 80054 Gragnano (Naples)
Casa Scola is geographically placed in the historical medieval village of Castello, in the town of Gragnano, near Naples, Sorrento, Amalfi and Pompei.
Casa Scola is a wonderful farmhouse which offers 5 comfortable rooms and a refined and traditional cooking.
It’s an ideal place for enjoying the peace in the shade of an age-old olive grove.
The company produces grapes and wine Gragnano D.O.C. sparkling red, white table wine sparkling, extra virgin olive oil, citrus typical of the Sorrento peninsula, walnuts, hazelnuts, various vegetables, poultry and rabbits.
From the farm you can easily reach Capri and Ischia (ferries from Castellammare and Sorrento) and visit the most famous towns of the Amalfi coast, such as Amalfi, Sorrento, Positano, Ravello and Scala. Not to be missed, of course, is a visit to the cities of Pompeii and Naples.
What to do in Casa Scola (info and costs in structure)
1. Archery on a 3D course at the La Valle dei Mulini Archery School, which operates on the Casa Scola estate.
2. Excursions on the paths of the Tenuta di Casa Scola and on the Monti Lattari between the Sorrento Peninsula and the Amalfi Coast.
3. Excursion in the Valley of the Mills of Gragnano to study and understand the functioning of the water mills that already 500 years ago were grinding the grain to produce the pasta of Gragnano.
4. Visit to the ancient medieval aqueduct.
5. Guided tour of a pasta factory to discover the production of the famous Pasta di Gragnano PGI.
6. Visit to the artistic Nativity scene of Gragnano (Christmas period).
7. Visit to the Museum of Biodiversity.
8. Visit to the ancient tuff quarry with descent to 30 meters below ground.
Inform the agriturismo of any animals at the time of booking.
Owners will be held responsible for damage to property and persons.
Up to 80
Set menu + À la carte
Hi, I am Vincenzo Scola and I am 45 years old.
I have been managing Casa Scola since 2002 along with my wife.
We take care of: we welcome the guests, we are responsible for communication, we take care of the crops.
It was a desire to to pursue a passion which led me to run an agriturismo.
Our guests especially appreciate its closeness to artistic/cultural points of interest.
The telephone number is:
The fax is: