Via Torre di presciano 1, 00049 Velletri (Rome)
In the province of Rome, in the heart of the wine-growing area of the Colli Albani, a stone's throw from Velletri and Lanuvio, gently lying on a large hill protected by Mount Artemisio, overlooking the plain and the Pontine sea, lies the 'Farmhouse I Casali della Parata.
An old agricultural village with old farmhouses made of local stone, dating back to the nineteenth century, which retain, thanks to careful renovation, the spirit and the warm and welcoming atmosphere of yesteryear.
The Agriturismo is a real paradise for lovers of nature and relaxation. The plantations of the farm (more than 30 hectares of vineyards, olive groves, kiwis and fruit and vegetables) surround the structure, making the environment evocative and romantic.
The Agriturismo I Casali della Parata has comfortable apartments, a panoramic swimming pool, a barbecue area, a children's playground, a large garden, a picnic area and a restaurant-pizzeria.
The apartments (studios and apartments) are furnished in country style with Scottish fabrics and are equipped with kitchenette, private bathroom with shower, hairdryer, soap, bed linen, towels and kitchen towels, heating / air conditioning, flat screen TV, WI FI Free. Final cleaning and the consumption of electricity, water and gas are included in the price of the stay.
Breakfast is served by reservation.
The Agriturismo's restaurant-pizzeria offers genuine and tasty dishes of the typical local cuisine, prepared with seasonal products, coming from the farm and from local and regional farms. The wines, extra-virgin olive oil, fruit and vegetables are home-grown. The property has large rooms with panoramic views of the surrounding nature, as well as a small square, the focal point of the village, where in summer you can taste local recipes, enjoying the beautiful landscape. The restaurant offers menus at fixed prices or alternatively an à la carte menu with mountain appetizers, first courses made with fresh pasta, grilled meats and naturally leavened pizza cooked in a wood-fired oven. The wine and beer list offers selected local labels.
The structure with its two old farmhouses in local stone, surrounded by a large garden with panoramic pool and surrounded by the beautiful scenery of the surrounding countryside, is a charming and romantic place suitable for private events (banquets with personalized menus, private parties, receptions, ceremonies, weddings and anniversaries). The large spaces available also lend themselves to hosting corporate events (meeting, conferences and business dinners). On request you can reserve a room of the structure or the entire house.
To reduce the impact on the environment, the structure uses photovoltaic panels and has reached energy self-sufficiency during the day. It also uses, in part, twilight motion sensors for the lights. The cultivation of the farm is based on respect for the agrosystem and the environment.
The structure has a panoramic swimming pool, a barbecue area and a playground. The grounds of the farm surrounding the village are suitable for walking and mountain biking.
- in the immediate vicinity of the farm, you can practice sport fishing in the lake,the clay pigeon shootingand booking wine tours (winery tour and wine tasting). The activities that offer these services are easily accessible through a short walking route that winds through the dirt roads of the countryside.
- to the north, the Castelli Romani, which preserve the folklore of ancient folk festivals (the feasts of Grapes and Wine in Marino, Velletri and Frascati, the Infiorata di Genzano in Rome, the feast of Strawberries and Flowers in Nemi, the feast of Camellias in Velletri).
- to the east, the Peschio and Artemisio Mountains and the Lepini chain;
- to the south, the islands of Ponza, Palmarola and Ventotene, which are a true paradise for lovers of the sea and scuba diving;
- to the west, the Tyrrhenian coast with the marinas of Anzio and Nettuno;
- about 20 km from the farm, there are shopping centers "Castel Romano Outlet" and "Valmontone Outlet", for lovers of shopping;
- 37 km from the Agriturismo, the beautiful city of Rome;
- less than 2.5 km, the train station of San Gennaro, which leads to the center of Rome.
Inform the agriturismo of any animals at the time of booking.
Owners will be held responsible for damage to property and persons.
Set menu + └ la carte
Pleasant family stay of 4 nights. Strong points: Swimming pool and Restaurant. Decorated accommodations, but if I had to stay longer I would find it heavy to have no daily cleaning. Living area and bathroom of the two-roomed apartment for 4 people, rather small. However all clean and well kept, propretaries and very pleasant staff Great location for visits to the Roman Castles.
(Translated with Google Translate)
Though quite small the little apartment has everything one needs to spend a couple of quiet days. Everything was very clean, well maintained and thoughtfully equipped. The surroundings, including the pool, are well-kept and inviting. The food at the restaurant was plenty and very good. A clear recommendation!
Wir waren Ende Februar2016 für 10 Tage hier, alles top. Herrliche Landschaft ruhig gelegen, die Besitzer und das Personal sehr freundlich und zuvorkommend. Das Essen hervorragend. Wir waren sehr zufrieden, und kommen auf jeden Fall wieder. Antonio und Hildegard
(Translated with Google Translate)
The telephone number is:
The fax is: