In Civezza there are:
- Two Restaurants bar
- Two food stores
- A minimarket open every day, located on the provincial road to Civezza
- A post office (open every other day)
- A pharmacy
- Two playgrounds
- A field for playing soccer and / or tennis
- Free parking, are located in the immediate vicinity of the historic center, compared to our homes less than 50 meters.
Civezza is just 4 km from the sea (San Lorenzo al Mare), 10 km from Imperia, 18 km from Sanremo, 60-70 km from Nice - Principality of Monaco - Costa Azzurra and 100 km from Genoa.
During the summer, an additional shuttle bus shuttles between Civezza and the sea (San Lorenzo al Mare) with frequent runs, avoiding traffic problems and parking.
In San Lorenzo al Mare begins the cycle path of the coastal park of western Liguria, one of the longest in the Mediterranean that, along the sea, comes to Ospedaletti, crossing small villages and allowing easy access to beaches and cliffs.
An hour's drive from Genoa, with its historic center, museums, historic buildings, the aquarium and for the little ones dedicated structures: the city of the boys to the ancient port, the Luzzati museum.
To the west and reachable in about 30 - 40 min Menton, Monte Carlo, Nice, Cannes, San Tropez, Antibes (marineland).
Caves, reserves and natural sites allow you to make an ecological holiday surrounded by nature:
- In the extreme western Liguria the caves of the red springs: cavity inside a cliff overlooking the sea; at the foot of the cliff the beach of the red jumps, set in a picturesque coastal corner.
- Two other important underground routes are the caves of Borgio Verezzi (Finale Ligure) and those of Toirano in the hinterland of Borghetto Santo Spirito.
Nearby there is much more to discover!