Agriturismo Le Frise
Località Rive dei Balti, 25040
The agricultural company " Le Frize " was founded in 1982 with the breeding of dairy goats of the Camosciata of the Alps breed. In 1989 the agricultural and breeding activities were integrated with the agritouristic one: restoration and overnight stay.
In 2007 " Le Frize " joined the project of the Adamello Park of the Mountain Community of Valle Camonica which aims to protect the Bionda dell'Adamello goat and the enhancement of Fatulì , a typical cheese obtained exclusively from its milk (listed among the Presidi Slow Food ). Among the other products: Luigi's salami (produced on the farm), preserves, mustards and jams.
The " Le Frize " farmhouse is open Saturday evening and Sunday at noon; the other days by reservation only and only for groups of 12 people.
(Translated with google translate)
Restaurant & Events
- Local cuisine
- Menu with farm products
Specialties you may find
- Formaggi caprini di Gualberto con marmellata di cipolle, arance e peperoncino; I salumi di Luigi
- Risotto al Fatulý e burro dell'Azienda Agricola La Casera di Sonia Spagnoli
- Gnocchetti al silene raccolto in campo
- Capretto al forno e polenta con farina dell'Azienda Agricola Scraleca - Tedeschi
- Fettine di cinghiale al prezzemolo