S.S. 125, Km. 211,600 (Orientale Sarda Dorgali-Orosei), 08022 Dorgali (Nuoro)
We introduce ourselves :)
We are Salvatore and Lucia and together with our sons Giovanni and Barbara we manage our agritourism company.
We belong to a family of agro-pastoral culture Dorgalese and in 2002 the idea was born to start this new "journey" and this new activity to help grow, improve and make you know, from a new point of view, the existing farm from generations.
Surrounded by an estate of 100 hectares, the Agriturismo S 'Ozzastru is located 6 km from Dorgali on a small hill from where you can admire a vast panorama that sweeps from the mountains of Supramonte to the beaches of Cartoe and Osalla , with lots of green and plants, surrounded by a crown of hills.
(Translated with google translate)
- We adopt automated registration and access authorization systems (self check-in)
- We provide our guests with disposable gloves and hand sanitizer.
- The cleaning staff are equipped with personal protective equipment (disposable gloves, mask).
- The manager and the staff are adequately informed and trained in the behaviour to be adopted and the measures to be taken if a person present on the farm has a fever and symptoms of respiratory infection.
ACCOMMODATION AND COMMON AREAS
- The respect of interpersonal distance and other measures and instructions given by the authorities is facilitated by information signs.
- We provide guests with one or more stations with hand disinfectant gel.
- In the common areas, floors, furniture and all elements that come into repeated contact with guests (handles, push-button panels...) are cleaned and sanitized at least twice a day.
- The accommodation, with its keys, is sanitized and cleaned before welcoming a new guest.
- At least 24 hours elapse between the end of the stay of the guests of a specific accommodation and the entry of subsequent guests.
FOOD AND BEVERAGES
- The tables are positioned so that guests are at least one metre apart from each other, except for families or people sharing the same accommodation.
- The tablecloths or the cover-ups are replaced at every change of guest.
- Food is served with table service or breakfast box.
- All dishes, cutlery and glasses are washed and disinfected in the dishwasher, including those not used, if there is a possibility that they have been touched by guests or staff.
The property is located in the countryside, a quiet environment, a farm, a small agricamping and a large garden where you can enjoy moments of quiet relaxation with a playground for children.
It offers different types of rooms or studios and two-room apartments with kitchen, ideal for a holiday in peace and independence.
These have a rustic design with wooden roof and reeds, chandeliers and curtains in Sardinian style handmade by local craftsmen. They are all air-conditioned and boast a fridge, TV and private bathroom with hairdryer. They are equipped with mosquito nets and large flowered verandas with panoramic views to enjoy the splendour of unspoilt nature and a unique view.
The breakfast room is rustic, with wooden furniture, exposed beams and a large stone fireplace "framed" by a tree trunk worked by nature with great skill. Ideal place to enjoy the rich breakfast buffet available every day! Fresh milk, tea and coffee, cakes, homemade cakes and biscuits, jams, fresh butter, fresh fruit, yogurt and cereals, fresh ricotta cheese and honey, fresh and toasted bread, cheese and cold cuts...
The agritourism is also equipped with an agricamping with equipped pitches, space for caravans and campers (columns and water loading and unloading service for campers).
From June 2018 is also available to guests the Infinity Swimming Pool, with waterfall at the side of the pool, solarium and kiosk bar with relaxation area.
The agriturismo, in collaboration with the hiking cooperatives of Dorgali and Cala Gonone, offers excursions and guided tours to the most beautiful places in the Gulf of Orosei and Gennargentu Park.
It also offers the possibility to go horseback riding, trekking, climbing and participate (upon reservation) in farm duties (milking, sheep shearing, etc.), educational farm for children, cooking classes and more.
The farm has been operating for generations as a primary activity in the livestock breeding sector (sheep, cattle and pigs) and secondary in agriculture (vineyards and olive groves).
The products offered on the farm are genuine and organic and all of their own production: cold cuts, hams, cheese, honey, bread, pasta, Canonau wine, extra virgin olive oil, digestives (myrtle, brandy, limoncello and creams).
At guests' disposal as well as the swimming pool, recently built: the use is included in the cost of the stay.
Please to meet you, my name is Salvatore and I am 71 years old.
In this photo I am with my wife, Lucia , Giovanni , Barbara
I have been doing this job for 30 years along with my family.
As well as we welcome the guests, we take care of the crops, we rear the animals.
I chose this job because to give my children a better life
Our guests especially appreciate the chance to stay in a natural setting.
The telephone number is:
The fax is: