Via San Piero, 1, 55015 Montecarlo (Lucca)
We are located on the gentle hill of Montecarlo in Tuscany, an ancient medieval village a short distance from the art cities of Lucca, Pisa and Florence. Our agriturismo borns from the renovation of old farmhouses, a place where you can discover our unique Tuscan tradition. Perfect to spend an holiday full of relax and peace, where to enjoy the slow rythm and pleasure of our tuscan countryside. During your stay you can walk in our vineyards and olive groves, treasures that give us the fruits for the production of our DOC and IGT wines and our Extra Virgin Olive Oil DOP LUCCA. Explore our Estate, get a tour in our olive oil mill and wine cellar, enjoy a real the new experience of olive oil tasting and wine tasting in our tasting room or on the mervelous, panoramic terrace!
During your stay in our farmhouse you can rediscover the pleasure of open spaces, of independent gardens and you can regain possession of the slow rhythms that only the countryside can offer. Perfect for relaxing with family and friends, away from the chaos of the city or as a starting point to visit the beautiful art cities of Lucca, Pisa and Florence or discover the beautiful medieval villages of Tuscany .
The farmhouses that make up our farmhouse, La Principessa and Il Cavaliere, were born from the renovation of an old farm property where the climate and the unmistakable Tuscan style are combined with the comfort of our days.
The two farmhouses are located in the heart of the Tuscan countryside, where for many years we have been cultivating our olive trees and our vines for the production of wine and oil. For this reason you will be surrounded by the green and quiet of the Nature of the hills of Lucca, cuddled by the warm welcome of our staff and by the charm of their rooms, equipped with every modern comfort.
Both have a fully equipped kitchen with stove, electric oven, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, toaster, electric kettle, American coffee machine, Italian Moka and microwave. They have a relaxation area with LCD TV for watching national and international channels, wi-fi, 4 double bedrooms (La Principessa) or 3 double bedrooms (Il Cavaliere) bright and spacious. Each double room has a private bathroom with large shower box.
The farmhouses have independent gardens equipped with deckchairs, tables and garden chairs where you can enjoy the return to the peace and quiet of unspoilt nature, the slow pace, the joy of the country air and outdoor meals.
The swimming pool, open from May to October, is located in a large and spacious green area of the structure. It is just a few metres from the houses and has umbrellas, deckchairs and sunbeds dedicated to each single unit, in full respect of the distance and safety of our guests.
What makes our welcome even more unique? The direct production of certified wine and oil.
Staying with us also means discovering how the olives are transformed into fine oil, how the grapes become quality wine, you can live and touch the vineyards and olive groves, to rediscover direct contact with nature and the pleasure of living and tasting it live!
You can also discover or rediscover the authentic flavours of Tuscan and Lucchese cuisine at L'Osteria del Vecchio Olivo
To know to organize your stay:
- We will take care of the supply of sheets, bath towels (shower, face and guest towel) and pool towel for each guest, changed weekly.
- The kitchens are equipped with dishwasher, washing machine, electric oven, stove, refrigerator, microwave, toaster, American coffee machine, Italian moka, electric kettle.
- All the accommodations have wi-fi (functional inside the farmhouses and in the garden), LCD TV for watching national and international channels, safe, iron, hair dryer, ironing board, garden equipped with deckchairs, garden tables and chairs, barbecue, parking and access to the pool.
- Air conditioning is available as an additional service at a cost of €0.40/Kwh. The well ventilated and ventilated position and the excellent insulation of the cottages means that its use is not always necessary.
- On your arrival you will find an initial supply of toilet and kitchen paper, dishwashing detergent and dishwasher tablets.
- We try to take care of every single detail, which is why you will also find a cotton tablecloth and napkins for the table, tablecloths for the garden table and tea towels for the dishes, clothes racks and clothespins.
- For your babies a baby bed and high chair are available (at no extra cost). Please ask for them at the time of booking.
- Pets are welcome, we ask you to kindly inform us at the time of booking.
- Our smoking guests will find at their disposal ashtrays and wide open spaces where you can smoke.
- A MUST of your stay will be a visit to the farm, to our oil mill and to the wine cellar, followed by a tasting of our IGT and DOC wines and our Extra Virgin Olive Oils. The visit with tasting is free for our guests.
Our vineyards and olive groves are the very heart our Agriturismo: Have a walk through and enjoy the Tuscan country life! A visits to our Olive Mill is part of your vacation! The tour will help you discover how olive oil is produced, from olives growing to the extraction of Extra Virgin Olive Oil, the highest quality we can reach. The olive oil tasting and wine tasting will complete your full immersion in the heart of our Estate. Moreover, thanks to collaboration with the well-known Osteria del Vecchio Olivo, our guests can enjoy guided food tastings of traditional dishes from Tuscany and Lucca’s countryside.
Our DOC Wines and Extra Virgin Olive Oil can be bought in our wine and olive oil shop or they can be shiped aswell all over Europe and abroad. Do not hesitate to ask us for any further info!
For those who love art, culture, and history, you may visit the picturesque medieval hamlet of Montecarlo (on foot) with its imposing Fortress, and the nearby city of Lucca (circa 20 minutes by car) to see the impressive medieval walls, the ancient amphitheater square, the historic center and the splendid villas of Lucca. Also here you’ll find the new museum of contemporary art (which houses important masters like Picasso, Miró, Balla, Man Ray) and the traditional yearly event, Summer Festival.
Located in upper Tuscany, the farm allows its guests to also easily reach other art cities in the region as well as some wonderful beaches on the coast. The agriturismo is located exactly halfway between Pisa (40 min) and Florence (40 min). In 40 minutes guests may also reach the famous beaches at Forte dei Marmi and Pietrasanta.
For those in search of relaxation: Grotte Termali di Monsummano Terme (unique) or the famous Terme di Montecatini.
Inform the agriturismo of any animals at the time of booking.
Up to 140
À la carte
The telephone number is:
The fax is: