Vocabolo Monticelli, 8/C, Castiglione della Valle 06072 Marsciano (Perugia) Code
Castello Monticelli has more than 1,400 years of history and in the distant past even a great pope stayed here.
From the top of the castle you can see Perugia 16 km away, Monte di Assisi 30 km and Monte Amiata in Tuscany 60 km away.
The flats all have a living room and kitchenette. They are finely furnished and have terracotta floors and wood-beamed ceilings. On the hill there are ample green spaces and a relaxation centre with sauna and Turkish bath.
Since Christmas and New Year's Eve 2022 fall on a Sunday and with only 4 days off you can take 8 days of holiday, the special offer consists of
- flats with 1-3 bedrooms for 3-7 persons at a cost of Eur 200- 560 per night for a minimum of 3 nights;
- 1-3 bedroom flats for 3-7 persons at a cost of Eur 170- 475 per night for a 7 night/8 day stay;
- rental of the entire Torre Piccola, consisting of 3 adjoining flats with 17 beds at a cost of Eur 1400 per night for a minimum of 3 nights. One of the living rooms has 90 square metres.
- rental of the Piccola Tower for 7 nights/8 days at Eur 1,200 per night;
- a guided tour of the castle and the chapel with frescoes from 1315-19 is included in the offer.
The offers do NOT include
- electricity, water and gas utilities of Eur 10 per person per day for flats with less than 100 sqm and Eur 15 for flats with more than 100 sqm;
- final cleaning Eur 100 for large flats and Eur 70 for small flats;
- food delivery service to be arranged with the nearest supermarket;
- daily cleaning of the flat, possible on request; costs from Eur 25 to Eur 45 depending on the size, kitchenette cleaning not included.
- use of the wellness centre, which has a sauna for 6 persons, an 18 sq m steam bath and a heated whirlpool. Massages are possible on request.
Visit our website www.castellomonticelli.com. For booking and information: [email protected], 075 8787 246, 347 7048 182.