Loc. Torre dell'Olmo n.10, 06024 Gubbio (Perugia)
The farmhouse is located close to Gubbio, on the top of a 680 m high hill, surrounded by natural paths, woods and cultivated fields.
It was born by a delightful country house recently restored, in the heart of an organic farm of 150 hectares, near the Umbrian Apennines.
Villa Dama farmhouse consists of 4 buildings, far almost 1 km from eachother. In everyone there are rooms and apartments, all equipped with bathroom (with bathtube or shower), complimentary ste, tv sat, heating system.
Villa Dama is the name of the main. It disposes of 2 apartments on the first floor and 4 rooms just few steps away to the pool. Guests are welcomed here for breakfast and the dinner in the wide dining room on the ground floor and, in summer, on the panoramic terrace. Every meal is prepared with our organic products. From the milk just milked for breakfast to the bread made in the wood oven, till the vegetables and the meat for the supper.
The other buildings (Il Casale, La Ginestra, La Collina dei Ginepri and La Fattoria) surrounded by graves and woods, offer to guests a relaxing stay. Each one is situated on a panoramic position, with gardens, children games, private parking.
The swimming pools made of stone, one at Villa Dama and the other at "Il Casale", are at our guests disposal.
Villa Dama farmhouse offers the opportunity do an amazing tour on our "agribus”, to see farm animals and collect vegetables in the organic-garden.
All year long guests can enjoy themselves taking part to the rural life. During summer they may walk around the property to see the landscape, but they also prepare jam with us! During autumn and winter they can collect grapes and olives and watch how they become wine and olives oil. Once olives are became oil guests can taste the "bruschetta" made in our fireplace with the new oil. For those who wants to discover our cooking secrets, Luciana and Simone propose gorgeous cooking classes, even for celiac disease.
Umbria is a land of natural and artistic treasures:
- Parco del Monte Cucco,a few metres from the farm, is known as the “Park of Mountain Sports”, and you can, in fact, go gliding, caving and cross-county skiing.
- The Frasassi caves, made accessible by guided tours, are underground karst caves where you can admire the natural sculptures formed by layers of limestone: stalactites and stalagmites.
- Gubbio, just 10 minutes away, is a medieval town where the Palazzo dei Consoli, Piazza della Signoria, Roman theatre and Cathedral of Gubbiostand out.
- Assisi, just 40 minutes away, is famous for its monuments and churches, like the Upper and Lower Basilicas of St. Francis, the Cathedral of San Rufino, the church of Santa Maria Maggiore and the Basilica of Santa Maria degli Angeli with the Porziuncola.
- Perugia, just 40 minutes away, is an ancient medieval town famous for the National Gallery, the Etruscan Well, the Oratory of San Bernardino and Corso Vannucci.
Inform the agriturismo of any animals at the time of booking.
Excellent food and environment. Friendly and helpful staff
(Translated with DeepL Translate)
I stayed for a few days, we were very well received as if we were family, the staff is caring and kind, beautiful rooms delicious cuisine and top environment!
(Translated with DeepL Translate)
After a year of stressful work it was what we were looking for and that's what we found
(Translated with Google Translate)
The telephone number is:
The fax is: