Via Roma 66, 36030 Villaverla (Vicenza)
Each dish is a small return to the past, to the simplicity and flavors that enveloped the tables of the farmers of the past.
We hope to make unforgettable the moments spent here, because good food and a pleasant company are emotions that give taste to life.
A beautiful farmhouse originally from the 1800s, it was already listed in the Napoleonic land registry, it has been managed by the Spiller family since 1930.
In what were once the barchesses and the stable there is today a wonderful portico where it is possible to dine outside under large trusses and exposed beams overlooking the green of our garden.
(Translated with google translate)
Up to 150
Set menu + À la carte