Collepasso (Lecce) Code LE07502151000016673
The structure dates back to the 19th century and has been elegantly renovated with great attention to detail, using materials in line with traditional local design. The candid white of the Mediterranean-style structure enhances the intense green of the surrounding nature. The light pervades the rooms through windows that open onto a landscape characterized by the typical Mediterranean scrub, ancient olive groves and cultivations of fruit trees and herbs.
(Translated with DeepL Translate)
The rooms are divided into three types: Standard, Double Deluxe and a Junior Suite.
- Standard Room: by this definition we mean a room that is comfortable and rich in fittings, with attention to detail and the perfect solution for stays of any length, especially suitable for those who love to travel or do so for business reasons, but do not want to give up any comforts. The design of a standard room is based on basic simplicity, but great attention to detail and any needs of the guests of the facility. Equipped with a desk, LCD TV, comfortable sofa, shower room with characteristic mosaics and a decidedly elegant and sophisticated style.
- Deluxe Room: ideal solution for more demanding guests, as it offers luxury and comfort. Elegant and refined furnishings, the result of a perfect symposium between inspiration from the unspoiled nature of this part of Italy and an expert research of materials and details, which make this room truly unique. Located on the second floor of the property, the Double Deluxe room, overlooks the wonderful panorama of the Country Resort. To complete the refined decor, the room also features a desk with chair, sofa, LCD TV.
- Junior Suite: this is a spacious double room, which can also be used as a 3-bed room if necessary, given the two sizes suitable for experiencing a stay in freedom and without sacrificing comfort. Equipped with a desk, LCD TV, bathroom with an extremely elegant and refined design, a walk-in closet where you can leave your luggage. Attention to detail, the Junior Suite overlooks the charming natural landscape of the surrounding countryside, made up of centuries-old olive trees, fruit trees and intoxicating herbs.
The property has 8 rooms, each evoking a specific theme, although all are inspired by the beautiful deep red image of the Poppy, echoing the motifs of the characteristic landscape of the Salento area. The first two are located on the ground floor, while the other 6 are on the second floor. Specifically there are:
- Room 1, Standard Room, located on the ground floor, overlooks the wonderful panorama of the Country Resort to offer guests a magnificent relaxing stay.
- Room 2, Standard Room, located on the ground floor, offers guests a splendid view of the natural beauty of the place, embraced by centuries-old olive trees, beautiful fruit trees, intoxicating aromatic and medicinal herbs and the characteristic Mediterranean scrub.
- Room 3, Standard Room, located on the second floor, allows you to overlook the enchanting natural scenery of the surrounding countryside, embraced by centuries-old olive trees, lush fruit trees and wonderful aromatic and medicinal herbs and the characteristic Mediterranean scrub.
- Room 4, Standard Room DUS (Double Single Use), located on the second floor, allows its guests to enjoy a wonderful view of the enchanting natural landscape of the surrounding countryside, embraced by centuries-old olive trees, towering fruit trees and splendid officinal and medicinal herbs, a distinctive element of the so-called Mediterranean scrub. The colors that dominate in the room, as well as in much of the structure, are those typical of this unspoiled natural reality and at times even wild and very charming, making Salento a magical place.
- Room 5, Standard Room, located on the second floor, offers guests an evocative view of the natural beauty of the surrounding reality, made up of centuries-old olive trees, magnificent fruit trees, characteristic and intoxicating plants of aromatic herbs, typical of the Mediterranean maquis.
- Room 6, Junior Suite Room, overlooking the natural panorama that embraces the entire structure, with its centuries-old olive trees, fragrant aromatic and medicinal herbs, typical of the Mediterranean maquis. This room will allow you to cancel out all the daily stress thanks to its colors reminiscent of summer, the theme it is inspired by is in fact that of the beautiful bougainvillea plant, native to Brazil, which loves precisely the sunny climate of southern Italy.
- Room 7, Standard, located on the second floor of the property, offers an enchanting view of the surrounding nature with centuries-old olive trees, lush fruit trees, heady and colorful plants of aromatic and medicinal herbs, characteristic of this particular vegetation of southern Salento.
- Room 8, Double Deluxe Room, located on the second floor of the property, offers a striking view of the natural landscape of the place, embraced by centuries-old olive trees, beautiful fruit trees and varied plants of aromatic and officinal herbs. Ideal solution for discerning guests, as it offers luxury and comfort.
The farmhouse is located a few km from the characteristic Grecìa Salentina and Gallipoli.
(Translated with DeepL Translate)