Via Villaggio Spotorno 43, 17027 Pietra Ligure (Savona)
On the Ligurian Riviera, just 700 meters from the sea, facing south-west and kissed by the sun until sunset, the newly built farmhouse offers sunny accommodation with cooking area, terrace and garden reserved.
The agritourism was born inside the homonymous farm. The internal distribution has been designed in a flexible and dynamic way to offer guests the opportunity to stay in rooms or accommodations with kitchenettes of different sizes.
The structure has therefore double rooms with bathroom, two-roomed apartments with both single and double bathrooms, three-roomed apartments with two bathrooms and finally four-roomed apartments with three bathrooms for larger groups. All rooms have been soundproofed and built and furnished with particular care in the choice of materials. They are equipped with bathroom with large shower, air conditioning, mini bar, free Wi-Fi, smart satellite TV 40 inches, safe, professional hairdryer, coffee machine with pods, kettle for tea and herbal teas, pitcher with coffee filter. The kitchenettes are equipped with sink, induction cooker, filter hood, refrigerator, microwave, pots and pans and dishes. All units also enjoy a generous sea view and have a large terrace or garden reserved and equipped to offer greater privacy.
LIST OF SAFETY REGULATIONS COVID-19:
- We adopt automated registration and access authorization systems (self check-in, electronic keys)
- We offer disposable masks or gloves and surface disinfectant to guests who request them (highlight if for a fee)
- Objects supplied to guests are sanitized before each use
- The cleaners are equipped with personal protective equipment (disposable gloves, mask, cap and footwear suitable for sanitation) as needed
- The manager and employees are adequately informed and trained with regard to the behavior to be followed and the measures to be implemented in the event that a person present inside the farm presents fever and symptoms of respiratory infection
ACCOMMODATIONS AND COMMON AREAS
- Respect for interpersonal distance and other measures and provisions issued by the authorities is facilitated by information signs and / or delimitation of spaces
- We provide guests with one or more workstations with hand sanitizer gel
- In the common areas, the floors, the furniture and all the elements that come in repeated contact with the guests (handles, push-button panels ...) are cleaned and sanitized at least twice a day
- The accommodations are sanitized, as well as cleaned, before welcoming a new guest
FOOD AND DRINKS
- The tables are positioned so that guests are at least one meter apart, except for families or people sharing the same accommodation
- Food is administered with table service or breakfast box / lunch box
- All dishes, cutlery and glasses are washed and disinfected, including unused ones, if there is the possibility that they have been touched by guests or staff
YOUR HOLIDAY IS IMPORTANT TO YOU, YOUR HEALTH EVEN MORE !!!
For cycling enthusiasts, the area offers numerous routes, both in the inland woods, accompanied and assisted by bikers from affiliated centers, and along the coastal cycle paths, both to the east and west. The
location with respect to Genoa and Portofino to
the east, Monte Carlo and the airport of Nice on the Cote d'Azur, make the structure an excellent base for departure to the sea and beyond.
Hi, I am Adriano and I am 56 years old.
I have been managing Terre degli Angeli since 2019 along with my family.
As well as we welcome the guests, we take care of the crops.
It was a desire to to pursue a passion which led me to run an agriturismo.
According to the guests, the best thing about our agriturismo is the location.
The telephone number is: