Via del Seminario, 23, 25087 Salò (Brescia)
Located into the Alto Garda natural park, the farmhouse is a natural terrace on the Gulf of Salò, immersed in 12 hectares of olive groves, woods and meadows, with breathtaking views and large spaces for the exclusive use of guests, for maximum privacy, exclusivity and freedom.
Guests are provided with an entire independent villa, for exclusive use, with large green spaces for exclusive use.
It is perfect for families with children and babies and for couples looking for privacy and relaxation.
Immersed in 12 hectares of olive groves and located within the Alto Garda natural park, Agriturismo Valsiniga offers you the opportunity to stay - exclusively - in an independent villa of 120 square meters, on two floors, with exposed beams view and equipped with every comfort.
The structure consists of two bedrooms, two bathrooms (both with shower), large living room, equipped kitchen, large terrace and a very spacious independent garden with barbeque.
You will be the only guests of the estate, but you will not be left completely alone, unless you wish, of course.
The villa is located about twenty meters from the manor house, which is permanently inhabited.
In case of need or if you want to have suggestions of any kind, I will be happy to help you!
Privacy and exclusivity are absolutely guaranteed: Villa and manor house have two completely independent entrances and the Villa also offers a large adjacent garden, completely reserved, for exclusive use, and equipped with bbq, deckchairs, table and chairs for your lunches. , breakfasts, snacks, aperitifs or dinners outdoors.
You can take advantage of the villa and the estate exclusively: the accommodation placed at your disposal, in fact, is unique and you can enjoy it, in absolute privacy, with your family and / or your friends.
The large terrace on the first floor, also overlooking the Gulf of Salò and the olive groves adjacent to the property, guarantees an additional corner of relaxation and privacy: there are no other inhabited structures nearby and you can enjoy 100% of the surrounding nature and unique beauty of the landscape.
The farm is located on a hill and looks like a real natural terrace on the Gulf of Salò, from which you can enjoy a truly breathtaking panoramic view.
Imagine yourself spending a day relaxing, reading a good book or sipping a glass of Lugana, gently lulled by the hilly breeze and the sounds of nature that surrounds you ... in total privacy and privacy. The only exclusive guests.
Obviously, there is also a free wi fi service, to stay in touch with the outside world..if you wish!
The inhabited center is easily reachable by car, but also by bicycle or on foot.
From the estate there are some paths that will allow walkers and hikers to get to know truly magical places, surrounded by greenery and quiet, far from the chaos of the city and the crowds, but also lovers of shopping and good food will be satisfied: Salò and the neighboring towns offer the opportunity to fully enjoy Italian fashion, but also our gastronomy.
Particularly suitable for families with children, but also for couples looking for privacy and groups of friends who want to relax and find some peace and serenity, far from the hectic everyday life.
Your children will be able to play freely in nature and observe the animals of our small farm, intent on their daily tasks.
Particular attention has been paid to younger guests, with measures and child-friendly facilities, designed by the hostess, mother of three girls, who knows the needs of a traveling family well.
Your children and teenagers will be able to play safely inside the estate, without any danger. There are no busy roads or cars, but only nature and large green spaces where you can relax and get in touch with the animals and flora of the place.
We will be happy, if you wish, to let you taste our extra virgin olive oil. Our small farm, in fact, produces the famous "garda green oil", with a fruity and very delicate aroma, suitable for adults and children! If you come to visit us in the months of November / December you can also personally witness the harvest and, if you wish, accompany us to the oil mill to see for yourself how the oil is born.
Salò is a few kilometers from wonderful museums and cities of art such as Venice, Verona, Brescia, Mantua and many others, easily reachable for wonderful trips out of town.
In short: if you are looking for an exclusive place just for you and your family or your friends, reserved, eco friendly, a place to recharge, relax, get back in touch with nature and forget about everyday problems you are certainly in the right place!
Parking is free.
The price includes: bed linen, towels and kitchen towels as well as their weekly change; services for children (ask when booking), water, gas and electricity, use of outdoor areas, bbq, wi fi. Heating upon payment.
At check-in will require a security deposit of E 250, in cash, which will be returned at check-out if there are no damages to the Villa and / or its furnishings (interior and exterior).
Check in: from 3 pm to 7 pm. In case of delay, notify the property promptly. In case of check in after 19.00 a penalty of E 50 will be applied. Check out from 8am to 10am, to allow joint control of the property aimed at returning the security deposit paid at check-in. NO early check in or check out after the indicated time.
Guidelines for cleaning and sanitizing
1. During cleaning activities, we always leave windows and doors open, in order to guarantee a constant circulation of air;
2. The cleaning staff wears disposable gloves, masks, disposable shoes. Before starting the cleaning and at the end of the works, we wash our hands thoroughly with soap and water for at least 60 seconds or rub them carefully with a hand sanitizer gel, according to the WHO guidelines;
3. The accommodation and the keys are always cleaned and sanitized first. The surfaces are sanitized, following normal cleaning, using a specific nebulizer for sanitizing with products that eliminate viruses, bacteria and other pathogens, paying particular attention to the surfaces most frequently touched (door and window handles, light switches , water mixers etc). We also sanitize fabrics that cannot be machine washed using a nebulizer. Sheets, pillowcases, mattress covers, towels, blankets and kitchen linen are, instead, washed at 90 degrees with the addition of sanitizers and disinfectants. The pillows of the beds are equipped with a double pillowcase and the mattresses with double mattress cover and waxed. Specific disinfectant products are sprayed on the mattresses, cushions, sofa and armchairs at each guest change. Dishes, pots, glasses and all kitchen utensils are washed at every guest change, in the dishwasher, at the maximum temperature allowed. At the end of each cleaning cycle, we throw away all disposable products, while what can be reused is washed at very high temperatures with the addition of disinfectant additives. At each guest change, a deep cleaning of the dishwasher and washing machine is carried out with the appropriate products. Garden furniture is also sanitized at each change.
4. We offer our guests, free of charge, detergents for cleaning surfaces and hand sanitizer gel.
5. Following the sanitation, nobody can enter the villa anymore. Only guests will go inside it.
6. The check in will take place outside the accommodation and the keys will be found already inside the villa. Body temperature will also be measured by means of a thermoscanner for all guests, including children.
More informations during booking and check in.
You and your children can enjoy the nature in which the farmhouse is immersed
You and your children can help the hostess during the visits to the family chicken coop by feeding chickens, roosters and geese firsthand and helping her to collect eggs. You can also visit, on request, the small bees' house present in the farm and be enchanted in observing the bees during their activities or help her in the daily care of the small family vegetable garden.
If you decide to indulge in idleness you can read a nice book in complete relax, lying in the sun, enjoying the fantastic panorama overlooked by the Villa and with a nice glass of wine in your hand. Valtenesi is famous for its wines and you will be spoiled for choice!
If you are lucky, you can also meet the wild animals that live in the surroundings and, especially in the evening, pass through the estate to reach the woods.
The surrounding area offers a host of different activities, sporting and otherwise: you’ll find riding centres, golf courses, mini golf, tennis, water parks and nature parks. From the estate guests can enjoy exploring the neighbouring woodland, both on foot and by mountain bike, as well as visiting places of great beauty.
For those who love water sports, Lake Garda offers sailing, canoeing, swimming, diving and fishing. A few km away you’ll find several cities of art, Salò and the entire Brescian shore of Lake Garda. Delicious local food and wine can be enjoyed throughout the Lake Garda region, famous for its fine wine and "Garda's green gold" - the Garda extra virgin olive oil, which is also produced on the agriturismo itself.
Inform the agriturismo of any animals at the time of booking.
Owners will be held responsible for damage to property and persons.
Please to meet you, my name is valentina and I am 36 years old.
I have been managing Valsiniga since 2012
On this farm I am responsible for the following activities: i welcome the guests, i am responsible for communication, i take care of the crops.
I chose this job because to pursue a passion
Our guests especially appreciate the location.