Via Montegalluccio, 38, Santo Stefano 60027 Osimo (Ancona)
Immersed in the green hills of Marche countryside, a few minutes from Osimo, Castelfidardo, Riviera del Conero and the sea, the farm offers delicious traditional cuisine and the chance to relax in a wonderful green environment.
Guest accommodations are provided in large, light and airy rooms, with private bathrooms and unique interiors according to the traditional local rural design, featuring terracotta paving, wooden beams and wrought iron beds.
- We adopt automated registration and access authorization systems (self check-in, electronic keys)
- We provide (for a fee) for guests who request disposable masks or gloves.
- Cleaners are equipped with personal protective equipment (disposable gloves, mask) as required.
- The manager and the staff are adequately informed and trained with regard to the behavior to be held and the measures to be put in place if a person present inside the farm presents fever and symptoms of respiratory infection.
ACCOMMODATION AND COMMON AREAS
- Respect for interpersonal distance and other measures and instructions given by the authorities is facilitated by information signs and/or space delimitation.
- We provide guests with one or more stations with disinfectant gel for the hands
- In common areas, floors, furniture and all elements that come into repeated contact with guests are cleaned and sanitized with ozone once a day
- The accommodations, with their keys, are sanitized with ozoneas well as clean before welcoming a new guest.
- The accommodation will be sanitized with ozone before new guests turn up.
FOOD AND DRINK
- The tables are positioned so that guests are at least one metre apart, except for families or people sharing the same accommodation.
- The tablecloths or the covers are replaced at every change of guest.
- Food is served with table service
- All dishes, cutlery and glasses are washed and disinfected in the dishwasher, including unused dishes, if there is a possibility that they have been touched by guests or staff.
The bedrooms, on the first floor, have a beautiful view of the hills of Ancona. All have LCD TV, connection to the network, large panoramic windows. In summer the swimming pool is perfect for refreshment and rest. Breakfast serves homemade cakes and biscuits. You can also stay in a mini independent apartment including kitchen.
The restaurant serves the typical dishes of the Marche tradition, ancient recipes with company raw materials (cold cuts, cheese, meat, fruit and vegetables). Each of these traditional dishes is accompanied by the great wines of the region: Rosso Conero, Rosso Piceno, Verdicchio dei Castelli di Jesi, Pecorino and Passerina di Offida.
The restaurant is ideal for romantic dinners and for hosting ceremonies and business lunches, also having a large veranda. When the weather allows it, meals can be eaten outside in a large equipped area.
The little ones will find a play area with slides and swings as well as many animals.
The Agriturismo is just a short distance from the Riviera del Conero coast especially Numana and Sirolo (17 km) with its beautiful beach resorts, the thriving green hills of Osimo, Castelfidardo and the city of Ancona (16 km).
The region also offers a wealth of artistic heritage and medieval hamlets to explore as Recanati, Loreto, Offagna and others
Inform the agriturismo of any animals at the time of booking.
Owners will be held responsible for damage to property and persons.
Up to 100
Set menu + └ la carte
We stayed for 1 week very nice personal and owner. Room very clean menu in the weekend varied and good, in the week little choice.
(Translated with DeepL Translate)
Really beautiful ... surrounded by green nature with spectacular views .. managed in detail ... all fantastic..police at the highest levels .. very helpful managers ... in short, a pity to leave ...
(Translated with Google Translate)
Comfortable and clean. Spacious rooms, including services and well heated ... Me and my wife Catherine spent some good days feeling like family, thanks to the sympathy of Michael, Manuel and his dad Patrick and his mom ... I even managed to me eat chickens, ducks and guinea fowl that I do not love in a special way: it is a real farm where you eat what is grown and cultivated. If I can make a note should perhaps propose an alternative and enhance the supply of vegetables, but I must also say that if one makes a wish, will bend over backwards to satisfy it. On the other hand a house is not a hotel: it is not right for you but gives you the opportunity to live and enjoy the traditions of the region you visit ... The Farm The bucolic is this. Happy New Year everyone!
(Translated with Google Translate)
The telephone number is:
The fax is: