We organize daily theme trails to immerse yourself in the senses of Monferrato, between culture, SPA and wellness centers, relaxation, nature and food and wine.
In the immediate surroundings of the farm, the cultural and enogastronomic excellences of Piedmont and Liguria await the guests:
- The Langhe, among truffles, wines and cheeses
- The outlet of Serravalle Scrivia or the one of Mondový
- the Regina Montis Regalis Sanctuary, one of the most important monumental churches in Piedmont.
- the cities of Valenza, renowned for its gold and the ability to forge refined jewellery, Alessandria with its renowned hats and Novi Ligure, known for its delicious chocolate.
- Savoy Residences
- Lake Maggiore and the Borromean Islands
- Turin (less than two hours from Villa Cheti), for the Salone del Gusto, the kisses of checkers and the bicerin, for a boat ride on the Po or in the original 1934 trams or even for the Museum of Egyptian Antiquities.
- Liguria and its beaches, easy to reach by car or train: the Riviera delle Palme, the beaches of the Savona area (Albisola, Noli, Finale, Alassio) and the Riviera dei Fiori (Sanremo, Bordighera) are just a few kilometres away.
- Genoa, reachable in one hour, with its ancient port designed by Renzo Piano and the largest historical centre in Europe, the Aquarium, the Palazzi dei Rolli, the focaccia, the gachas and other typical delicacies, all to be discovered.