via belvedere, 50, 38018 Molveno (Trento)
Ai Castioni offers guest accommodation in a typical mountain baita dwelling dating back to the early 1800s, located at 970 metres above sea level.
With views of Lake Molveno and the Brenta Dolomites, the agriturismo enjoys a scenic location, surrounded by woodland, for total tranquillity.
The agriturismo offers 5 rooms, crafted from various types of wood.
The attention to detail and the use of natural building materials has created a unique structure, for an unforgettable holiday up close with nature.
The restaurant is open all year round, so you can always enjoy typical local and regional dishes, homemade desserts and a selection of Trentino wines from local cellars.
The building is made from wood, in line with the Casa Clima environmental certification (class A), to ensure the highest quality and consistent energy saving, achieved by minimising waste (biomass boiler for hot water, no fossil fuels, rain water for watering gardens and greenery...)
There are 5 guest rooms available:
- Abete: with a terrace and views of the lake and the Dolomites, furnished with recycled fir wood and pink curtains
- Erica: with views of the Dolomites and a balcony overlooking the lake, built from fir wood with an exposed stone wall
- Millefiori: spacious and bright, looking on to the surrounding woodland, with independent entrance for total freedom
- Robinia: with a terrace overlooking the woodland and lake views, fir wood furniture and red curtains
- Rododendro: scenic views with a balcony overlooking the lake and the Dolomites, furnished with Swiss pine wood
Other agriturismos nearby