Via dei Cipressi, 14 - Loc. Torre -, Fucecchio 50054 Fucecchio (Florence)
The farmhouse is located in one of the most interesting areas of Tuscany at the centre of the itineraries of the cities of art: Florence, Pisa, Siena, Lucca, Pistoia, Montecatini, Volterra and San Gimignano are all within easy reach.
It is possible to book rooms throughout the year, visit the winery and taste the organically grown wines . Guests can enjoy the swimming pool, our courses and the restaurant service to taste the dishes of Tuscan cuisine.
Ancient restored country house, harmonically inserted in the green of a fresh valley, overviewing the lake basin of the Padule of Fucecchio protected oasis; surrounded from the beautiful hills of the Cerbaie and from green woods of pines and oaks.
We have ample double, single and triple fashionable rooms with old traditional furniture, with private bathroom and TV.
The restaurant is reserved for the guests of the farm holiday who apply for it; the evening supper has served at 8 pm under a fresh vine-trellis. The menu varies every day; a typical meal includes appetizers, soups, dishes, contours and dessert. We exclusively use fresh products coming from our organic estate or directly purchased from manufacturing of the area.
During the stay you can visit the wine cellar and to taste our wines.
What to visit in the outskirts:
- Fucecchio, historical center and Farm Corsini
- San Miniato (Km 8), ancient center of the imperial vicars
- Vinci (km 15), the city of Leonardo
- Montecatini Terme (km 20), with thermal buildings Liberty
- Empoli and Montelupo (km 22), with typical craftsmanship
- Lucca (km 30), city of art and noble villas with historical gardens
- Pistoia (km 35), with Romanesque monumental churches
- Certaldo (km 38), the medieval country of Boccaccio
- Florence (km 40), with the masterpieces of the Italian Renaissance
- Pisa (km 40), with the famous Plaza of the Miracles
- San Gimignano (km 44), suburb with houses medieval towers
- Lawn (km 46), with Romanesque cathedral and works of art
- Volterra (km 69), city etrusca and medieval
- Siena (km 71), city of art with Gothic works
Inform the agriturismo of any animals at the time of booking.
Owners will be held responsible for damage to property and persons.
Please to meet you, my name is Erio Rosetti and I am 65 years old.
I have been doing this job for 18 years along with my son.
As well as we cook for the guests, we welcome the guests, we take care of the crops.
I decided to manage an agriturismo because to meet new and interesting people all the time
Our guests especially like its closeness to artistic/cultural points of interest.
The telephone number is: