Strada Romita, 42, 50028 Tavarnelle Val di Pesa (Florence)
Born from a careful restoration of an ancient convent of 1500, the farm is located in the countryside halfway between Florence and Siena, in the heart of Chianti, among cypresses, vineyards and olive groves.
The Tuscan-style apartments, the panoramic swimming pool overlooking the Val di Pesa and the attentive welcome of the Biliotti family are a perfect mix for relaxing holidays.
It is the ideal starting point to visit all major cities of art, medieval villages and the most important tourist destinations of Tuscany and we are always available to advise you on the best tourist routes, visits to wineries, restaurants and much more.
- We adopt automated recording systems. The objects supplied to guests are sanitized before each use.
- Internal staff are equipped with personal protective equipment (disposable gloves and masks,) as required.
- The manager and the staff are adequately informed and trained with regard to the behaviour to be maintained and the measures to be taken in the event that a person present inside the farm presents fever and symptoms of respiratory infection.
- Respect for interpersonal distance and other measures and instructions given by the authorities is facilitated by information signs and spacings of spaces
- We provide guests with one or more stations with disinfectant gel for the hands
- The accommodation, with its keys, are sanitized, as well as cleaned, before welcoming a new guest. The common area around the pool is cleaned and sanitized daily. We provide guests with a disinfectant solution for their free use on the common beds and chairs in the solarium area if they wish to provide for themselves.
DESCRIPTION OF THE STRUCTURE:
Each apartment is furnished in the rustic Tuscan style, some have wooden ceilings, fireplaces, and all enjoy outdoor spaces, kitchen, bathroom and private entrance. The panoramic swimming pool and a large terrace with sun beds and deckchairs are at guests' disposal.
La Vite and La Quercia are on two floors: the first is located next to the swimming pool and enjoys an exclusive outdoor area with table and chairs with a breathtaking view over the Val di Pesa, offers living room with fireplace, bedroom with 4 beds, 2 of them in an attic, and bathroom. On request you can add a fifth bed; La Quercia has characteristic stone walls, a large fireplace and a space on the threshing floor with table and chairs to enjoy the warm summer evenings, a living room-kitchen with use of sofa bed and a large quadruple, can accommodate up to 5 people.
La Verbena is located on the first floor; it has a double bedroom with bathroom (hot water only for the shower), living room, kitchen, second bedroom with a French bed and a single bed, furnished terrace overlooking the rooftops of the convent and the valley. It doesn't have heating so it is rented only in the summer months.
In the ancient courtyard of the convent, L'Olivo is among the most requested apartments: ideal for couples, it can still accommodate up to three people. It offers a large private garden equipped with table and chairs, a bedroom with small panoramic balcony overlooking the Val di Pesa and the pool, kitchen-living room with fireplace and bathroom.
The Melo, a cosy and panoramic two-roomed apartment obtained from the barn of the old convent, is composed of a bright and spacious bedroom, kitchen-living room and bathroom, with a reserved outdoor area equipped with table and chairs. Quiet and secluded, it has large windows overlooking the vineyards and olive groves of the farm. The bathroom is equipped with accessories for the disabled.
Finally Il Noce, is located on the first floor and has two bedrooms, kitchen and small bathroom, as well as a dedicated space with table and chairs outside on the ground floor.
Guests can relax with shiatsu and foot reflexology massages, receive flower therapy consultations, and on request let themselves be carried away by meditation sessions.
A few minutes by car there is a bar with grocery stores, Tavarnelle Val di Pesa with shops, bars and excellent restaurants, riding stables. Easily reachable Florence, Siena, San Gimignano, Volterra, Pisa, Lucca and Arezzo.
Inform the agriturismo of any animals at the time of booking.
Owners will be held responsible for damage to property and persons.
Please to meet you, my name is Famiglia Biliotti and I am 51 years old.
Here I am with my family, Gilberto , Valeria , Chiaretta , Piero , Mariuccia , Cosimo
I have been working here for 51 years with my family.
As well as we welcome the guests, we are responsible for communication, we take care of the crops.
I decided to manage an agriturismo because to keep the family business alive
Our guests especially appreciate its closeness to artistic/cultural points of interest.
The telephone number is: