Strada Vicinale Squadre 1, Marina di Grosseto 58100 Castiglione della Pescaia (Grosseto)
A beautiful farm holiday structure, set only 2 km from the beach, has be en studied to offer you a great quality stay in the apartment.
The structure is endowed with a series of services that makes it an ideal farm holiday for a vacation in nature, satisfying the demands of those who love sports and comfort. Set in the context of an agrarian firm of 20 hectares is also in ideal place for those who search an uncontaminated environment.
The farm house makes available to their guests 10 apartments, all realised in a typical Tuscany style with extreme cure of the furnishing.
Each apartments has its own independent entrance, a proper portico and it is composed of a cooking corner completely equipped, living room, bedroom and bathroom.
The apartments are furnished with original ancient furniture, beds in beated iron, floors in fired-brick and ceilings with wooden beams. They are also endowed with independent heating and air-conditioning, satellite TV and laundry.
In the warmer months the swimming pool is the ideal meeting place to enjoy an hydro massage with the beautiful view and quiet of the lowland of Maremma.
During the winter in the beautycenter it is possible to enjoy the sauna, the Turkish bath and the relax zone with the water mattresses
For those who love horses, which are extremely appreciated in Maremma, many trips are organised within the Maremma pinewood.
During the spring and autumn periods the horseback riding leads to the beach, while during the hotter months it is possible to plan trips during the night under the moonlight.
We would like to suggest some angles of the Maremma which can be hidden or not, but equally sugg estive. An itinerary that will make you discover the beauty of these places.
From La Tenuta dei Principi it is easy to reach:
• the park of the Maremma with its various activities
• the naturalistic oasis of the Diaccia Botrona
• the famous thermal baths of Saturnia
• the ruins and the rests of ancient civilizations in Roselle, Vetulonia and Sovana
• the marvellous sea places of Costa d'Argento (Santo Stefano, Calagalera, Ansedonia and Talamone)
• the Medieval charm of Castiglion della Pescaia with its castle
• Punta Ala: the destination of many sailing lovers
• the islands of the Tuscan archipelago (Giglio, Giannutri and Elba)
• for the wine lovers the wine cellars of the Morellino (area of Scansano)
• the nearby cities of art such as Rome, Siena, Florence and Pisa (all attainable in less than 90 minutes).
Inform the agriturismo of any animals at the time of booking.
Owners will be held responsible for damage to property and persons.
Hi, my name is Sabrina and I am 51 years old.
I have been managing Tenuta dei Principi since 2004
On this farm I am responsible for the following activities: i welcome the guests, i am responsible for communication.
I decided to manage an agriturismo because to live in nature
Our guests especially like the warm family welcome.
The telephone number is: