Località Mazzolla, Volterra 56048 Volterra (Pisa)
Agriturismo Podere Barbaiano is situated in a beautiful, picturesque landscape, in the municipality of Volterra, in the middle of the Berignone and Tatti forests, a nature reserve and protected area in Tuscany.
The Podere Barbaiano is an organic agriturismo that stretches for 46 hectares. Adults and children can visit the farmyard animals, horses and sheep.
In the middle of the farm is the old stone house composed of several apartments of various sizes.
You can relax in the pool (16 x 8 metres) overlooking the hills; in the meantime, children can play outdoors in their own little playground.
Agriturismo Podere Barbaiano is the result of the careful renovation of an old stone house from the 17th century with characteristic wooden beams, which has been converted into apartments of different sizes:
- 1 two-room apartment Muflone measuring approximately 28 m² with a kitchenette. Ideal for 2/3 guests
- Apartment Nord, measuring about 80 m², with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a living room with kitchen, an outdoor area and a gazebo. Ideal for 5/6 guests.
- Apartment Sud, measuring about 80 m², with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a living room with kitchen, a private terrace with gazebo. Ideal for 5/6 guests.
- Apartment Est, 150 m², with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms one of which with bath, a large living room, kitchen-diner and a private terrace with gazebo. Ideal for 8 guests.
- Apartment Ovest, approximately 150 m², with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms one of which with bath, a large living room, kitchen-diner and a private outdoor area in the garden. Ideal for 8 guests.
All the apartments have views of the splendid Tuscan countryside.
The pool, measuring 16 x 8 metres, offers breathtaking views of the surrounding hills and forests, and is equipped with deckchairs, showers and a gazebo.
A small children's playground.
Podere Barbaiano is ideal for those seeking tranquility, privacy, genuine and direct contact with nature.
Guests can relax in the swimming pool (16 x 8 meters) overlooking the hills.
Inside the nearby nature reserve Berignone, you'll find trails for walking, horseback riding, mountain biking and trekking.
For fans of mushrooms we organize mycological excursions. Adults and children will visit our farm with our hens, ducks, peacocks, goats, sheep, horses and a donkey.
The farm is located in a strategic position that allows you to easily reach the most beautiful art cities of Tuscany: the historical center of Volterra with its museums, Etruscan, Roman and Medieval is 12 km away.
San Gimignano with its towers is 23 km. Siena is 50 km away. Pisa with its famous tower and the airport is 60 km away. Florence is 70 km away. The coast and the beaches are 45 km away.
(Translated with google translate)
Inform the agriturismo of any animals at the time of booking.
Owners will be held responsible for damage to property and persons.
Hi, I am Franca Voghera and I am 62 years old.
I have been working here for 23 years along with my family.
As well as we welcome the guests, we take care of the crops, we rear the animals.
I chose this job because to live in nature
Our guests especially appreciate the chance to stay in a natural setting.
The telephone number is:
The fax is: