Pod. Bonellino, 105 -, Pienza 53026 Pienza (Siena)
The old stone house, now farmhouse, is located 3 km from Pienza and is located in the Siena countryside, with clay, ravines, cypress, oaks, olive trees and hilly areas sown to cereals.
For this period of emergency COVID-19 in our farm we have adopted the following prevention measures to make our guests safe:
- hand disinfectants are positioned both in the external area and in the common room where meals are served;
- the signs on maintaining interpersonal distance and on the various behaviors to be adopted are positioned at various points;
- in the common room where meals are served, the tables are positioned so that our customers can keep a distance of at least 1 meter from each other (except for families or for people who share the same accommodation / room) and everything is sanitized after each service;
- the accommodation and rooms are cleaned and sanitized at each guest change;
- departures and arrivals have been scheduled so that they do not coincide on the same day;
- disposable gloves and disinfectant sprays for shared external parts are available in the rooms / accommodation to be used at one's own discretion (free use);
- the solarium area with the relative shading systems are assigned according to the room / accommodation so as to allow guests to use the same beds and deckchairs for the duration of the stay (of course, when closing or before opening the pool, these objects are sanitized );
- the same solarium area is marked with adhesive tape on the pavement to allow to keep the safety distance;
- at the entrance to the pool area there is a decalogue to be respected
All these measures plus the adequate training and information of the managers, together with the collaboration of the guests, will allow you to spend a relaxing holiday in safety.
The farm, run by the whole family, offers 10 beds in 3 double rooms with bathrooms, and 1 apartment with 2 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a kitchen.
The rooms are spacious and comfortable, furnished in rustic style with wrought iron beds, wardrobes carefully refurbished, central heating and its own entrance.
The lounge where we serve a breakfast and dinner (only for guests who request it), is rustic and welcoming and is enhanced by the old and original vaulted ceiling, while the oven and the fireplace of local stone, together with the large walnut table, making the atmosphere warm and friendly.
The farm is surrounded by a large garden, where you will find tables, gazebo, barbecue, bowling club to play bowls, toys, mountain bike trails, and a beautiful panoramic swimming pool (12 meters x 6) for the hot summer days.
In this backdrop is the setting of the Val d'Orcia and the Crete Senesi. A few minutes drive there are towns and villages rich in culture and history such as Pienza, Monticchiello, San Quirico d'Orcia, Montepulciano (Vino Nobile), Montalcino (Brunello), Castelmuzio Petroio, Cortona.
Other places nearby are the spas of Bagni Vignoni, Bagni San Filippo, Chianciano Terme, San Casciano dei Bagni and Rapolano Terme. The city of the Palio, "Siena", is only 40 km, Florence, Arezzo and Perugia can be reached in just over one hour by car.
Inform the agriturismo of any animals at the time of booking.
Owners will be held responsible for damage to property and persons.
Hi, I am Massimiliano Raggi and I am 49 years old.
In this photo I am with my wife, Lara
I have been working here for 16 years along with my wife.
As well as we cook for the guests, we welcome the guests, we take care of the crops.
I chose this job because to pursue a passion
Our guests especially appreciate the warm family welcome.
The telephone number is: