loc. verniano 14, Collalto 53034 Colle di Val d'Elsa (Siena)
The family-run farmhouse is located in Colle di Val d'Elsa (Siena) and it is dip in the typical Tuscany country landscape. Near to Casole d'Elsa, Siena and Monteriggioni, above uncontaminated fields and woods.
The farmhouse was created following the renovation of the small village of "Verniano" which, like all Tuscan villages, develops around the central courtyard, overlooked by the entrances of the apartments, the restaurant and the reception.
From the windows of all the apartments you can enjoy a splendid panoramic view of the Sienese hills.
In the courtyard there is an original wood-burning oven at the guests' disposal, as well as a swimming pool, post and fences for the guests' horses.
In addition to the apartments in our village, we also have 2 apartments 1.5 km from the farm. Anchessi are characterized by an old courtyard, with a large canopy where there are tables and chairs for eating out and in company. Surrounded by olive groves and vineyards, with a magnificent view of the towers of San Giminiano and the village of Collalto. They are located in a quiet place, but with all modern comforts, recently renovated, with the difference that to use some services you have to move and come to the farm.
WE ONLY HAVE APARTMENTS AND THE STAY MUST BE AT LEAST 2 NIGHTS, WHILE JULY AND AUGUST WE ONLY ACCEPT RESERVATIONS OF MINIMUM 7 NIGHTS FROM SATURDAY TO SATURDAY.
COVID 19- WHAT WE HAVE DONE FOR YOUR SAFETY.
- We adopt automated systems of registration and access authorization (scheduled check-in if possible, request documents before arrival, personalized balance to facilitate quick check-out)
- We provide guests who request disposable masks or gloves and surface disinfectant (for a fee).
- The objects provided to guests (bicycles, computers...) are sanitized before each use.
- Cleaners are equipped with personal protective equipment (disposable gloves, mask, disposable overalls and disposable shoe covers).
- The manager and the staff are adequately informed and trained with regard to the behavior to be held and the measures to be put in place in the event that a person present inside the farm presents fever and respiratory infection symptoms
ACCOMMODATION AND COMMON AREAS
- In the apartments there are information on the behavior to be kept in the structure and regulations of the pool (Italian and English).
- Respect for interpersonal distance and other measures and instructions given by the authorities is facilitated by information signs.
- We provide guests with one or more stations with disinfectant gel for hands, also disinfectant for objects.
- In the common areas, floors, furniture and all elements that come into repeated contact with guests (handles, push-buttons, etc.) are cleaned and sanitized once a day.
- The accommodations, with their keys, are sanitized, as well as cleaned, before welcoming a new guest.
- At least 6 hours elapse between the end of the stay of the guests of a specific accommodation and the entrance of the next guests.
- The tables are positioned so that guests are at least one metre apart, except for families or people sharing the same accommodation.
- The tablecloths or the cover-ups are replaced at every change of guest
- The food is served with table service or takeaway in your accommodation
- Personnel will only serve the paintings with masks and gloves and often disinfecting the hands.
- All dishes, cutlery and glasses are washed and disinfected in the dishwasher, including unused dishes, if there is a possibility that they have been touched by guests or staff.
Colle Val d'Elsa, Casole d'Elsa, Siena e Monteriggioni are just a few minutes drive from the farmhouse, but if you prefer you can simply relax in the countryside, enjoying the swimming pool in the summer time, or hiring professional bicycles, whether mountain bikes or racing bikes, with or without guide, to visit the beauties of the landscape around the family estate. Or, it is possible to do horse riding.
Not to neglect the pleasures of the palate, we have a small restaurant open for dinner with typical Tuscan cuisine and wine from the Sienese hills.
Guests have access to the traditional wood-burning oven, located in the central courtyard, to taste the flavors of old-fashioned foods (in July and August we organize a pizza dinner). In addition, we organize trips and excursions on horseback, as well as lessons for children and beginners.
We also organize various activities for adults and children such as cooking classes, honey extraction, visits to the farm and various workshops. For the workshops you can follow our appointments also on fb. If during your stay, you do not find events or workshops, do not worry about request we can organize it specially for you.
Inform the agriturismo of any animals at the time of booking.
Owners will be held responsible for damage to property and persons.
Up to 30
Set menu + └ la carte
Hi, my name is jlenia and I am 30 years old.
The photo is of me and my mother, Roberta mamma , Marco figlio
I have been working here for 12 years along with my parents.
As well as we cook for the guests, we take care of the crops, we rear the animals.
It was a desire to to pursue a passion which led me to run an agriturismo.
Our guests especially appreciate the warm family welcome.
The telephone number is: