Strada provinciale 29, 12 , LocalitÓ Casalmenini 37010 Rivoli Veronese (Verona)
Our aim is to reevaluate a piece of the past and bring it back to life, beeing able that way to share with you this happiness. We give you indeed the opportunity to live an unique experience, which is about history, passions and territory.
Nestled in 26 hectares of woodland and vineyards, this renovated 18th century rural farmhouse offers numerous services for guests and cyclists. The farm produces DOC wines.
The apartments are located in an ancient farmhouse (eighteenth-century), which was used in the past as barn and croppers’ dwelling. The courtyard is surrounded by vineyards of Casalmenini farm; which produces local DOC wines. During the external renovation of the building we tried to keep its authentic characteristics. Within the apartments all furnishing elements are high-class Italian products; some of them even design pieces.
Each apartment is dedicated to a charming woman of our family and their vitality is fixed by original vintage shots, which have a great emotional bund for us. Each of them (35 - 45 mq) looks out onto the vineyards and thanks to the full-length windows it’s hard to perceive the borderline between where you‘re and where you look at; you just feel get involved with the nature. Each apartment is provided with: Satellite TV, Strongbox, Air-co & heating, Kitchen area & Refrigerator, 1 double bed, 1 Sofa bed (in case 2 extra places), Vineyard’s view, Welcome wine-bottle.
FARMER’S ROADHOUSE: reading & relax room
- House library: Books’ selection (also foreign) about vary topics
- Board games
- Comfortable sofas where you can relax yourself
- Great The-varieties selection to taste
- Maps, local guides e itineraries
CHAMPION’S SPOT: thought for bicycle-lovers
- Bikes / sports equipment depot (camera monitored)
- Self-service equipment for little works
- External washing area
- Dressing room with shower
- Luggage deposit till departure’s eve
- Dry room for laundry
- Common washing machine
- Clever location: among Verona, Lake Garda, Valpolicella & Baldo mount
- Excellent value for money (from 25 Euro per night per guest)
- Experience, passion for hospitality, attention to detail
- Perfect for nature’s lovers, wine & food fans, for the sportsmen and for those ones who wish to experience relax under a new perspective
- Solid values: love for the Work, the Guest e the Territory
Inform the agriturismo of any animals at the time of booking.
Owners will be held responsible for damage to property and persons.
We stayed two nights in this country house near Lake Garda.
At our arrival Carlo welcomed us telling the wonderful story of his family and Elton, a beautiful dog who played all the time with our children.
We bought bottles of the delicious oil they produce with their olive groves
We spent the Easter holidays in this beautiful farmhouse, surrounded by vineyards at Lake Garda.
The apartments are modern and spacious.
Patrizia welcomed us and gave us all information about the restaurants and sights.
we look forward to returning there.
(Translated with DeepL Translate)
My partner and I stayed one night in this beautiful farmhouse located a few minutes drive from Lake Garda.
The Clara apartment was very spacious, comfortable and very clean.
Carlo has prepared us a delicious aperitif in the magical atmosphere of the vineyards that color this fairytale place.
I'm sure we'll be back soon.
(Translated with DeepL Translate)
The telephone number is:
The fax is: