Località Baccalamanza, 09012 Capoterra (Cagliari)
Accommodation located on the southwest coast of Sardinia, just 10 minutes from Cagliari. Seven hectares of greenery at the foot of Mount S'enna and Sa Craba, just 900 metres from the sea, a few minutes’ drive from the ancient ruins of Nora and the pure white beaches in Chia, Tuerredda and Capo Spartivento.
- At the entrance to any customer the temperature will be measured with a thermoscanner
- We provide disposable masks or gloves and surface disinfectant to guests who request them
- Objects supplied to guests (bicycles, computers ...) are sanitized before each use
- The cleaners are provided with personal protective equipment (disposable gloves, mask, cuffs and footwear suitable for sanitizing) as needed
– The manager and the employees are correctly informed and trained on the behavior to be followed and the measures to be implemented in the event that a person present all inside the farm presents fever and symptoms of respiratory infection
ACCOMMODATIONS AND COMMON AREAS
- Respect for interpersonal distance and other measures and provisions issued by the authorities is facilitated by information signs and delimitation of spaces
- We provide guests with one or more workstations with hand sanitizer gel
- In common areas, floors, furniture and all elements that come into repeated contact with guests (handles, push-button panels ...) they are cleaned and sanitized at least twice a day
- The accommodations, with the relative keys, are sanitized, as well as cleaned, before welcoming a new guest
FOOD AND DRINKS
- The tables are positioned so that guests are at least one meter away from them, except for families or people sharing the same accommodation
- Tablecloths or stain covers are replaced at each change of guest
- Food is administered with table service
- All dishes, cutlery and glasses are washed and disinfected in the dishwasher, including those not used, if there is the possibility that they may be touched by guests or staff
The agriturismo has six rooms sleeping a total of twelve, tastefully decorated and equipped with private bathroom with shower, heating, air conditioning and veranda. All the rooms overlook the adjoining garden. The dining room is decorated in a rustic style, while there are verandas overlooking the garden on three sides. Guests can sample the cooking based on traditional recipes, whilst observing the surrounding mountains.
The wine made available to guests comes from a tradition of wine-growers who have used the same method for 60 years. Guests can try the wines from the vineyard, kept in oak barrels: red mixed from Cannonau, Monica and Carignano vines and classic white Vermentino di Sardegna. Morus, with its characteristic dry, balanced flavour, accompanies roast meats, game and medium to mature cheeses. Clarus, with its sweet flavour, on the other hand, should be drunk alongside fish starters with no sauce, grilled fish and regional pasta and rice dishes.
From the accommodation, you can visit the Archaeological Museum, the bastion of St. Remy, the Cathedral of Cagliari, Piazza Yenne, the Jewish Ghetto, the Marina and the castle. Nature lovers can visit the Sella del Diavolo, the most famous promontory in Cagliari, from which you can admire a magnificent panorama. You can also reach Molentargius, and discover the natural treasures of the lagoon.
For those who want to get to know the real Sardinia and its origins, archaeological sites are a must: the nuraghe in Barumini and the Roman city of Nora. You can also visit the wildest coast of Sardinia with the Piscinas beach and the ancient mines in Montevecchio. The more adventurous can participate in off-road excursions.