Via Crocelle, 19 -, Padenghe sul Garda 25080 Padenghe sul Garda (Brescia)
The ancient stone farmhouse of the XVII century, has been completely restored respecting the environment and the most authentic tradition of Brescia. Very spacious, refined walls and unquestionable detail in an enchanting and evocative as that of the beautiful scenery of Lake Garda, ensure its guests an unforgettable stay. Ideal for couples and families who prefer a nice and very quiet.
The recent renovation (2010) were created 10 unique apartments: 6 two-room apartments with use of sofa bed and 3 bedroom apartments with two bedrooms and 1 studio which can accommodate a minimum of 2 persons to a maximum of 5:
The Tower: Located on the second floor, has a living room with kitchen and fireplace, c amera bedroom, bathroom with shower and balcony (sleeps 4). Use sofa bed
Scala: Located on the first floor, has a living room with kitchen, double bedroom, bedroom with two single beds and bathroom with shower (sleeps 4).
Feltrinelli: Located on the first floor, has a living room with kitchen, bedroom, bathroom with shower and terrace (sleeps 4). Use sofa bed
San Vigilio: Located on the first floor, has a living room with kitchen, c amera bedroom with fireplace, bedroom with two single beds and bathroom with shower (sleeps 4).
Garda: Located on the first floor, has a living room with kitchen, double bedroom, bedroom with three bunk beds and a bathroom with shower (sleeps 5).
Vittoriale: Located on the first floor, has a living room with kitchen, bedroom, bathroom with shower and terrace (sleeps 4).
Fasanella: Located on the ground floor, has a living room with kitchen, bedroom, bathroom with shower (sleeps 4). Use sofa bed
Baldo: Located on the ground floor, has a living room with kitchen and fireplace, double bedroom, bathroom with shower and porch (sleeps 4). Double sofa bed
Catullus: on the ground floor, has a living room with kitchen, bedroom and bathroom with shower (sleeps 5). Use a sofa bed in the living room Extra bed in double carmera.
HEATED OUTDOOR POOL (Heated from May to mid-October) with sun loungers and parasols.
WINE: For wine lovers the farm offers a decent selection of local and national wines that they can enjoy in the garden in a particularly suggestive (moonlight, candles, fireworks)
BREAKFAST: try our buffet prepared breakfast on our terrace or in the garden enjoying the beautiful view of Lake Garda.
(Translated with google translate)
The farm is located in a quiet area out of the country and therefore allows tourists to walk, bike, or on horseback, surrounded by roads in the surrounding countryside. It is located just 7 km from the highway exit Desenzano del Garda, 16 km from Sirmione (and nearby Torre di San Martino della Battaglia), 17 km from Salò (and near the Vittoriale). Just 3 km from the lake, allowing sporting activities such as windsurfing, fishing, boating, diving, hiking with ferry (Island of Garda). Golf course just 3 km (Garda Golf and Golf Arzaga), track GOCART only 7 km. Attractions for children and adults in the radius of 30 km Gardaland, Acquapardise, Movieland and Sealife in Peschiera del Garda, Park Sicurtà to Valeggio; Terme di Cola in Lazise. City of artistic and cultural interest within easy reach: 26 km Brescia, Verona (with its arena) 50 km, Venice 165 km.
Airports: Montichiari (Brescia) 17 km, Linate (Milan) 97 km, Orio al Serio (Bergamo) 66 km, Reggio Emilia 90 km, Valerio Catullo (Verona) 34 km, Giuseppe Verdi (Parma) 78 km, Romeo Sartori (Asiago ) 90 km, Tommaso dal Molin (Vicenza) 80 km.
(Translated with google translate)
We, that is a married couple, were here for a week in September. The complex is very well maintained, the heated swimming pool is wonderful. The hostess was friendly and helpful. The
House is quiet and the place is within walking distance, everything else can be reached quickly by car. The apartment was clean and well equipped. The breakfast is good for Italian conditions, we could eat early and in the evening on the terrace.
(Translated with DeepL Translate)
We spend a week here as a family vacation. Our children are 9 and 11 years. It's just amazing. The view, the location, the tranquility, the pool, the jaccuzi, who wants the breakfast .... really everything perfect. We have the apartment Catullo with its own small terrace on the ground, which we find perfect for us. The area is small and yet big enough for children to play with other children. Desenzano and Salò are within easy reach and Padhenge itself is a nice little pebble beach with lakeside bars. We will definitely be back. Thanks for the nice time here.
(Translated with Google Translate)
The place is beautiful, clean, and well maintained, we had a very good holiday with 3 children aged 2 to 8:
On the plus side:
- quite good location, not far from a lot if interesting towns, though padeghe is not so great
- beautiful view as you can see on the pictures
- lovely pool
- spacious garden with a playground
On the minus side:
- the farm with animals was a real disappointment - we had trouble finding it, it took us 20 minutes to walk there, and when we finally arrived, the main gate was locked, and only a side gate was open. The place looked abandonned, we finally saw from afar one horse, and two geese, but that is all. No possibility to ride a horse, or even stroke it, and no one was there.
- 10 euros per person for breakfast is too expensive for what you get - the same food was served every day, the fruit juice was not real juice, the coffee not good (filter coffee in a thermos). Another agriturismo we went to had a coffee machine with espresso, decaff, cappucinos, etc., much appreciated.
- On the last day, check out is at 10am max (as written in their guidebook); we wanted to use the swimming pool before leaving, but the pool area was closed at 9am, because it was being cleaned. When I told the manager of our disappointment during checkout, all she said was "yes but we need to clean for the next guests". I understand that but we hadn't left yet, and felt we were being pushed out; it's a shame to finish on such a note and the swimming pool could be cleaned a couple of hours later, especially since check in is from 3pm. We would have appreciated a last swim before our 8 hour drive as it was so hot, and our children were also disappointed.
- the trampoline, for children, was in a bad shape and therefore could not be used safely
- many signs in different areas of the cascina, telling us what is allowed and forbidden...
- It's a detail but I always find it strange to have to go and buy our own toilet paper and bin bags when I have paid 2000 euros for a one week stay (but when I asked about it I was given 2 extra rolls); this seems common practice in agriturismos but I can't get used to it.
The telephone number is:
The fax is: