Once again Agriturismo.it’s special initiative dedicated to children continues in 2018!
From September 1 to September 30, more then 100 agriturismi selected across Italy will host your children free of charge on the weekends (Friday to Sunday)!
Take part in Children’s Month
What does it mean to take part in Children’s Month?
The special deal includes a free stay for each child from 0 to 10 years old accompanied by a paying adult every weekend in September. Refreshment (if applicable) is also free.
If you’re dreaming about spending some quality time together far from the city and video games, then Children’s Month is right for you!
Once you’ve picked out your agriturismo, you can contact them directly from their profile page on Agriturismo.it. Don’t forget to mention Children’s Month in the message so the owners know you want to join this initiative!
When you’ve checked in to your farmhouse don’t forget to share your experience with us! Take lots of photos, and if you can, shoot a short video, then tag us and use the hashtag #mesedeibambini.
A few examples of what the agriturismi will organize during Children’s Month
Some of our agriturismi not only host kids at no charge, but also organize a series of activities for Children’s Month.
- Cascina Ca' Nova in Puegnano sul Garda (Brescia) has decided to extend the offer not only for the weekends of September but for all the other days of the month!
- Le Fornelle in Tricase (Lecce) ensures: children will enjoy a world of walking along the paths along the coast and inland!
- Le Germandine in Suvereto (Livorno) offers games with dogs, cats and horses.
- L'OrtoBio of Sarzana (La Spezia) offers the possibility to sow and plant with the managers of the farm.
- Le Raganelle in Diano Castello (Imperia) will allow children to participate in all the activities of the company during all Friday of the month!
- Eco-friendly Abbacca-là in Lucca offers a cooking course to all children interested in learning!
- From La Capezzagna in Ripa Teatina (Chieti), families can count - until September 20, 2018 - on an umbrella, deckchairs and sunbed free of charge in an establishment near the farm (just 8 km).
- Podere le Serre di Roccalbegna (Grosseto) offers an observation course on cultivation and nature, making drawings to collect in an album of memories to take home!
You're really spoilt for choice! Now look at the complete list of participating farmhouses, click below. There’s so much to choose from!